Monday, April 8, 2013

Pushing forward

tarot

Image source

Change this year continues to be violent, moving at unpredictable, completely irregular speeds. What was supposed to have been the quiet time of the year, full of hibernation and refueling, has been virtually non-existent. The pace has been constant and unrelenting, and here we are now, on the first day where it actually feels like spring. Ostara came and went, snow stayed on the ground, and temperatures remained icy. Today, it finally feels like we have made it to the other side.

As the sun finally shows it's face, I find myself having time to blink and think for a moment, and I realize just how quickly time is moving. In less than a month, my sister witches are arriving to show their support as I initiate a new member into our tradition shortly after Beltane. The rapid movement of the Triskelion is definitely pushing things along this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment